Hosted by Saidah Murphy, The Creatress Summit is a 5-day virtual conference designed to help women of color working in the media industry elevate their skills. Throughout the summit, you will learn from 35 talented women of color who are working and growing in various sectors. Gain insights and best practices from writers, podcasters, filmmakers, publishers, personal coaches, and more.
Sessions We Can’t Wait to Watch
- Personal Branding for Creatives with Amen Jafri
- Want Free Marketing? Stop Ignoring YouTube with Stephanie Perry
- Finding Your Voice and Getting Found with SEO with Akilah Thompkins-Robinson
- Course Creation Secrets: The Secret Strategy that Turns Casual Consumers into Paying Customers with Melody Johnson
- 7 Website Mistakes Killing Your Sales and How to Fix Them with Dania Bernard
- Beyond the Book with Jaqueline Smith and more!
How to Join
There are two ways that you can attend the summit, get the Free Pass or VIP Pass.
The Free Pass gets you daily access to all of the sessions and access to the private members-only Creatress Summit Facebook Group. Access to the sessions will expire daily.
In addition to the Facebook group, with the VIP Pass, you get lifetime access to all of the sessions, access to bonus sessions, and special virtual events.
Alongside Wix Community and Headliner, WOC Podcasters is one of the sponsors of the event. VIP Passholders will get 1-month free of the WOC Podcasters Insiders membership which includes monthly expert-led training sessions, accountability calls, and our podcasting resource library which has over 13 modules from marketing resources to monetization.
The Creatress Summit Details:
When: Monday, June 1st to Friday, June 5th
Passes: Free Pass or VIP Pass
Danielle Desir is a podcast marketing coach, founder of WOC Podcasters and the host of The Thought Card Podcast an award-winning affordable luxury travel and personal finance blog and podcast empowering financially savvy travelers to travel more, pay off debt, and build wealth.