31 Day WOC Podcasters #Podtober Challenge
For the month of October, join the WOC Podcasters community as we complete one podcasting task per day to grow our audiences. Be sure to tag @wocpodcasters on Instagram and @wocpodcasters on Twitter and use the hashtag #wocpodcasters and #Podtober so we can cheer each other on and track our progress.
Ready. Set. Go!
- Set 2 new goals for your podcast.
- Share your WHY.
- Post a photo of you podcasting.
- Who are the big players in your niche?
- Pitch being a guest.
- Poll your audience.
- Brainstorm new episode ideas.
- The meaning behind your podcast name.
- Sign up for a new affiliate program.
- Tag 3 podcasts you love.
- Create a pin for your latest episode on Pinterest.
- Show off your expertise with a helpful tip.
- Post a fill-in-the-blank statement.
- Update show description.
- Record 1 minute promo video.
- Follow 3 new people.
- Go LIVE on Instagram or Facebook.
- Pitch a brand you want to work with.
- Update your media kit/press kit.
- Post a thank you to your followers/listeners.
- Promote old podcast episodes.
- Post a how-to or tutorial.
- Ask your audience how they found you.
- Ask people to join your mailing list.
- Email your subscribers with an update.
- Create/update an email opt-in (freebie) for your email list.
- Take new headshots.
- Spend 15 minutes engaging your audience on your favorite platform.
- Sign up for 1 new podcast directory.
- Review your favorite podcast.
- Host a giveaway.
Danielle Desir Corbett is a podcast marketing coach, founder of WOC Podcasters, and host of The Thought Card, an award-winning, 4x grant-funded personal finance, and travel podcast empowering financially savvy travelers to travel more and build wealth. Go here to learn Danielle’s incredible story — how following her creative passion led to her becoming a six-figure creative entrepreneur. If you want to reach out to Danielle, contact: info (at) danielledesir (dot) com.