by Danielle Desir
Do you want to learn how to build a fun and engaging community online?
In this webinar with Simplecast, Founder of WOC Podcasters, Danielle Desir, and Managing Editor, Madeline Wright share tips for starting, engaging and supporting a growing community. They tackle the popular question of how to manage outreach to potential podcast sponsors with answers that may surprise you. They also share what’s currently going on with WOC Podcasters, what the future will look like, and how you can help or join the community – learn more about us here.
There’s a chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of them, we may receive a small commission (for which we are deeply grateful) at no extra cost to you.powered by Crowdcast
Community Building Tips
- Within your Facebook group, utilize Facebook LIVE to increase visibility.
- Use hashtags to find potential new members.
- Go to events and meet community members in person.
- Identify your community’s pain points and work on addressing them.
- Determine your metrics for success and set realistic expectations.
Share your takeaways with us in the comments below.
A special thank you to Simplecast for inviting WOC Podcasters to this event!
Danielle Desir is a podcast marketing coach, founder of WOC Podcasters and the host of The Thought Card Podcast an award-winning affordable luxury travel and personal finance blog and podcast empowering financially savvy travelers to travel more, pay off debt, and build wealth.